BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

☆W3lc0m3 t0 d@ w0rlD 0f mUsiC☆

Monday, December 21, 2009

I Cut My HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrXDXD

OH MY GOD!!!!!i cut my hair!! cn u believe it??!! i cut my hair!! i cut my hair!! my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.< muahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahhahha~ crazy==
new hair style~ hahaha~ i kinda like it! cool== perasan lerrr??XD hehe~
hmm..wonder if it suits me..er..i think its better then the last hair cut^^ glad d=
its extremly layered, n kinda short n think too =] hmm..luv it~ i think its a hair style called 'teirra' or something..nt sure..hehe~ next time i will take pic~ hahahaha~ perasan ler??XD crazy liao~

lol~ anyway, this is my report from Penang. gonna com bck tomolo..yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy;)))))))))))))) muahahahaha!! waiting 4 my comebck!

0 comments: