BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

☆W3lc0m3 t0 d@ w0rlD 0f mUsiC☆

Thursday, December 24, 2009

冬至快乐!!!吃汤圆!!=D

muahahaha~ i m supose to go bck kl 2day de...in the end..grandma dun let me go bck...==
early morning, went to ''loh si''*a place*(sry, no chinese in this comp==) to ''bai bai''. After the ceremony, mum n aunt rush bck home* its about 1pm edi* cz they ar going bck kl. N tat time i still duno i m nt goin bck..in the car,*in the car gt, 2aunts, mum, grandma n me* my aunts n grandma talk about the jadual tonite*goin 4 dinner* bcz my uncle kinda like book 1 table*10 ppl* n tak cukup org pergi... soooo, my auntg ave a opinion tat i stay @ penang n go bck to kl when they ar comin to kl*on the 26th*so, my grandma say, yea u must stay!! we will bring u bck on26th(in hokkien)== arg..*complaining in my head(dun dare to say out loud, scared hurt my grandma's feelin==)* aw...great...==nw i cannt go bck home!! wad a great idea u hav there==
tatz y i m still in penang..stress...haaaaaaaiz
okokok..stop about tat...
in the evening, dress up properly 4 the diner* but i still wear casual^^*.
but b4 the dinner, we went to the hospital to visit 1 of my grandma frend which was admitted to the hospital few dayz ago. well..she was..er...nt looking so well..
after tat,went straight to the place we had dinner(loh si)in thenew hall. actually today gt a ceremony going on 冬至festival muahahaha~ duno watz its call in english.
so dinner starts bout 8pm. the ceremony ''Loh Si Chong Reah Dong Chait Festival Dinner''. there's the lucky draw~ n we ar quite lucky!!our table is no.35. when we r all eating on the meanwhile someone i duno who is anounsing the lucky draw winners no wad wad wad...arg...waiting 4 so long...bt our no is still nt called out, so haiya...dun care lar..eat aja lar! so we continue eating..i was bz peeling the prawn^^hehe greeeeedy me muahahaha~^^ they suddenly announs tat we gt the 10th prize bt we where all bz eating...haaaiz...like org dari kampung...nt paying attention...all bz eatingn everybody is looking...haiz malu lor..>.<
my aunt who was nt eating bt bz playing wif my baby cousin suddenly say...eh..XXX*our table no* itsn's it out no??? eh.. our no ar!!! eh!! faster faster!!! then, she n my uncle was bz trearing the paper*if dun hav the paper cannot claim gift de==*n said, yan!! faster run!! take it to the stage!!! i was still eating my prawn==...haaiz..malu lor...i was liky,,huh??wad??wad happen??!! hey wad lar!! then all i noe i was running to the stage.. gt 1 stand fan as a prize. er...ok lar~ boleh tahan aso lar... after tat i oni gain bck my ''consiousness''...== notice i was like crazy running like tat...really lar..so damn malu..==yer!! siting ''leng ce''(nice car in cantonese) come eat dinner..wear nice nice~ in the end..aso no use lar...== hmpt~ nevermind!! dun careeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ muahahahahahaha! crazy me~ tatz all 4 2day..bb!!
Xoxo, crazy gurl, yan^^

0 comments: