BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

☆W3lc0m3 t0 d@ w0rlD 0f mUsiC☆

Monday, April 5, 2010

'Qing ming" + cut hair

went bck penang @ 4am in d morning (saturday).
reach penang bout 9am. later go hav hair cut^^ yippee~
i told d hair stylist to rim my hair n maintain my hairstyle...n my mum told her to cut untill wont touch my coller of skul uniform -.-|||(imagine how short??)aiyo!! damn la...
she use less than 10 min finish cutting my hair...n...i feel like punching her in d face!!!
1. she dint maintain my hair style
2. she cutting it so short like...mushroom...
3. ya..like 2. its like MUSHROOM!!!
4. do she noe how to cut? its sengek abit d?? she did it on purpose or???
5. she dint even show me how the back of me hair looks like!!
6. er...its jz she it irritating!!!
7. yup!! irritating!!
8. again!! irritating!!!!>.<
9. die la!! so damn IRRITATING!!!
10. ONCE MORE!! IDIOTIC!!!

okay..finish scolding^^

after tat in d afternoon went qing ming. ntg to say bout tat. its so damn smoky..:)

0 comments: