BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

☆W3lc0m3 t0 d@ w0rlD 0f mUsiC☆

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1ST JUNIOR!!*probat*13th april

today in skul, during perhimpunan, me n kim sing lagu negaraku, lagu negeri n lagu sekolah. n so damn unluckly the pa sistem rosak==...so, me n kim sing without music.. was like satu dua tiga- negaraku...tanah....conitnue.... then satu dua tiga...*lagu negeri..* then one two three...kami muraid sema dari tmn petaling...*lagu sekolah* guess who say d one two three instead of satu dua tiga..duh!! me laa...
haaiz wadeva..
then, erm...wad edi har?? oh ya!! after perhimpunan, WE HAV OUR PROBATIONERS!!!!!!! OMG!! OMG!!OMG!!OMG!! hahax!!! happie lerh!!
its was like follow our jawatan n giv d probat d.. haha^^ i gt loh kar mun 4 my FIRST PROBAT!! she should b proud rite?? hehe xP perasan :D
during recess she is earlier then me to reach my tempat jagaan D: y so earlyyy???? =(anyway, 1st thing i tought her was to say ''HI KAK!!' when u meet a senior. so happie someone called me kak!!! jeez...i must b wierd eh??

Probationer list
  • Loh Kar Mun

0 comments: