BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

☆W3lc0m3 t0 d@ w0rlD 0f mUsiC☆

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas & Shopping (late)

2nd Christmas Day 26th
YIPPEEE~!!comin bck to kl!! reach kl about 2 pm something. After lunch, went shoppingggg ;D haha!! 1st went 1U (1 utama). Took picturesss...but in aunts camera...n she havent send it to me yet...haaiz...waiting anxiously here...send me da pic fast fast lar...i wanna upload.. AR..Okok~continue my story.. Shop shop shop!! Buy buy buy!! aunt's 'kai lui' buy like crazy!! the 1st shop se went in i think its Roxy...which shop she went in, another bag come out!!真是佩服她!!厉害!!很有收获!!After she bought the things she wan, went straight to KLCC!! my cousin was like, waaa...嘴巴都变成 O 型了!!厉害吧??呵呵~很夸张哦?? when wee reach KLCC was like 8 something le..*damn tired edi* Aunts continue to shop..me, cousin, mummy n grandma stand thr n wait (grandma sits on wheelchair). When the shops r about to close...they oni 依依不舍的离开...then go outside take pic wif twintowers..twin tower so talll, if wanna take pic aso so difficult!!!
After tat, go to my aunts house n slp thr..Ate maggie 4 dinner.Then brush teeth, slp==

3rd day of Christmas!!!27!!

Wakeup..early morning...go eat 'ampang yong tau fu'*nt sure bout the spelling*. Taste ok oni lar~*to me* Then shopping again..Today go Pavillion.

Shopping!!!again== Aunts 'kai lui' bought loads of things!!! duno how many bag..branded!! She even bought a Burberry!! yeng! N she was planning to buy a 'IWC' watch..*i think its IWC dun rem liao' the watch was like, 40,000,000....==wad??!! so damn ex!!!haaiz..nvrm..she rich mar can liao lor!Ate lunch @ Attiera~ somthing like tat..4got liao~ western food in Pavillion!! nice~~ took picz aso..in aunts cam...== then continue shopping lor!!! 4 dinner, ate @ Draogon-i. Ate 'la=mian拉面 nice!! hehe~ After tat, everyone's so tired bu aunts not tired== wan continue shop..bt no choice..every 1 wanna go bck~ so went bck to my house!! AR!!! about 25mins reach home..HOME!!! HOME!!!!HOME!!!!!!I M BCK HOME!!! GREAT!! HOME SWEET HOME!!! i miz my pillow..i miz my piano...i miz my computer...i miz my room...i miz alot alot of thingz!!!! FINALLY BCK HOME...slpeeyy..nite pals....

NEARLY FORGET..HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO AMANDA!!! U R 13!!!YEY!!!


3rd day of Christmas 28th
Today every body is goin bck penang(aunt, her daughter, cousin n grandma) great!! finally hav my personal time to myself..^^ Went sunway pyramid~ shopping again lar!!Ate lunch @ Esquire Kitchen!! hav lumch..then go bck home! They all prepare to go home!! yey!! hav private spase 4 myself!!

0 comments: